DONATE CLOTHES TO WINDHAM CHARITIES
Donate your gently used clothes
Earn up to $40 USD in Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
COMPLETE THESE STEPS IN ORDER
1. Choose a charity from the list below.
2. Look through your closet for clothes that fit charity's needs/guidelines.
3. Write down the total number of items you are donating (you'll need this later).
4. Take one photo of the clothes before bagging them (first photo).
5. Place clothes into LARGE CLEAR plastic bags (recommended brand and size) and attach the COINS 4 CLOTHES logo (download here) on each bag with today's date. Bags should be no smaller than 30 Gallons. Using bags smaller than 30 Gallons may impact amount of BCH received.
6.Take a photo of your clothes all bagged up (second photo).
7. Donate the clothes to the charity, ensuring you take photographs of yourself dropping the bags off at the charity site (third photo).
8. If you don't have a BCH wallet already, download and install the Bitcoin.com wallet by following our guide here.
9. Complete the submission form below.
10. Get paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH)*
Note: You need 3 photo proofs when submitting your form:
photo before bagging clothes
photo after bagging them and taping Coins 4 Clothes logo/date
photo of you donating clothes at the charity site.
*We will reward you with $8 USD in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) for every large clear plastic bag full of clothes, up to a maximum of $40 USD (5 bags) per donation visit. You will also earn $5 USD in BCH if you tweet about your donation experience (with photos or videos). Ensure you tag @Coins4Clothes and use the hashtags: #Coins4Clothes #BCH #BitcoinCash
If you are new to Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or digital currencies in general, be sure to read our Bitcoin Basics Guide which will walk you through setting up your first Bitcoin Cash wallet.
APPROVED WINDHAM CHARITIES
Windham Area Interfaith Ministry
WAIM provides basic needs and support to area residents who have insufficient income. They offer special assistance programs, clothing, household goods, furniture, appliances, and more. This allows their clients to use their scant resources to make ends meet, and become more self-sufficient.
Gently used men's, women's and children's clothing.
Clean sheets and towels
Clothes must be clean, in season (i.e. winter clothes in the winter) and in style (would you wear it?)
Drop off Hours:
Hours: 9AM - NOON, Tuesday - Saturday