DONATE CLOTHES TO PHOENIX CHARITIES
Donate your gently used clothes
Earn up to $40 USD in Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
COMPLETE THESE STEPS IN ORDER
1. Choose a charity from the list below.
2. Look through your closet for clothes that fit charity's needs/guidelines.
3. Write down the total number of items you are donating (you'll need this later).
4. Take one photo of the clothes before bagging them (first photo).
5. Place clothes into LARGE CLEAR plastic bags (recommended brand and size) and attach the COINS 4 CLOTHES logo (download here) on each bag with today's date. Bags should be no smaller than 30 Gallons. Using bags smaller than 30 Gallons may impact amount of BCH received.
6.Take a photo of your clothes all bagged up (second photo).
7. Donate the clothes to the charity, ensuring you take photographs of yourself dropping the bags off at the charity site (third photo).
8. If you don't have a BCH wallet already, download and install the Bitcoin.com wallet by following our guide here.
9. Complete the submission form below.
10. Get paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH)*
Note: You need 3 photo proofs when submitting your form:
photo before bagging clothes
photo after bagging them and taping Coins 4 Clothes logo/date
photo of you donating clothes at the charity site.
*We will reward you with $8 USD in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) for every large clear plastic bag full of clothes, up to a maximum of $40 USD (5 bags) per donation visit. You will also earn $5 USD in BCH if you tweet about your donation experience (with photos or videos). Ensure you tag @Coins4Clothes and use the hashtags: #Coins4Clothes #BCH #BitcoinCash
If you are new to Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or digital currencies in general, be sure to read our Bitcoin Basics Guide which will walk you through setting up your first Bitcoin Cash wallet.
APPROVED PHOENIX CHARITIES
Andre house provides shelter, clothing, laundry, showers, phones, lockers, blankets and sleeping bags to many individuals experiencing extreme poverty and homelessness. They offer a daily Dinner service, Transitional housing for up to 6 male guests, and prayer services.
The Clothing Closet provides clothing for approximately 150 people each week. All clothing is donated by generous individuals in the community. You too can help support Andre House's mission by donating new and gently used clothes there.
High Value Donations:
Jeans, pants, and shorts Sizes 28-32 are in high demand Shirts (Short-sleeve, long-sleeve, polos, and button-downs) Sweatshirts, hoodies, raincoats, and jackets Blazers and dress pants/suits
Men’s Shoes Work boots, sneakers, dress shoes, sandals Sizes 8-12 are in high demand
Men’s Underwear Sizes 28-38 are in high demand
Men’s Socks White and dark Men’s Belts
Jeans, pants, capris, and shorts Shirts (Short-sleeve, long-sleeve, blouses, and button-downs)Sweatshirts, hoodies, raincoats, and jackets
Dresses and skirts Maternity clothing Women’s shoes (boots, sneakers, dress shoes,sandals)Women’s Undergarments
Underwear (sizes 5-8 are in high demand)
Bras Sizes 32 and 34 in high demand
Women’s Socks-white and dark Women’s Belt
High heel shoes
Elegant women’s clothing
Inappropriate clothing (disrespectful, alcohol, drug, sex themes, etc.)
Clothing with business labels that would enable a person to impersonate an employee
Drop off Hours:
Donations can be dropped off at Andre House :
Monday-Thursday 10AM-12PM and 1PM-4PM and
Saturdays and Sundays 1PM-4PM,
no appointment needed, but they are encouraged so staff can prepare, especially if a it is a bigger donation.
213 S. 11th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85007.
Located on the northeast corner of 11th Ave and Jackson. Parking lot is on Jackson.