DONATE CLOTHES TO HONOLULU CHARITIES
Donate your gently used clothes
Earn up to $40 USD in Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
COMPLETE THESE STEPS IN ORDER
1. Choose a charity from the list below.
2. Look through your closet for clothes that fit charity's needs/guidelines.
3. Write down the total number of items you are donating (you'll need this later).
4. Take one photo of the clothes before bagging them (first photo).
5. Place clothes into LARGE CLEAR plastic bags (recommended brand and size) and attach the COINS 4 CLOTHES logo (download here) on each bag with today's date. Bags should be no smaller than 30 Gallons. Using bags smaller than 30 Gallons may impact amount of BCH received.
6.Take a photo of your clothes all bagged up (second photo).
7. Donate the clothes to the charity, ensuring you take photographs of yourself dropping the bags off at the charity site (third photo).
8. If you don't have a BCH wallet already, download and install the Bitcoin.com wallet by following our guide here.
9. Complete the submission form below.
10. Get paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH)*
Note: You need 3 photo proofs when submitting your form:
photo before bagging clothes
photo after bagging them and taping Coins 4 Clothes logo/date
photo of you donating clothes at the charity site.
*We will reward you with $8 USD in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) for every large clear plastic bag full of clothes, up to a maximum of $40 USD (5 bags) per donation visit. You will also earn $5 USD in BCH if you tweet about your donation experience (with photos or videos). Ensure you tag @Coins4Clothes and use the hashtags: #Coins4Clothes #BCH #BitcoinCash
If you are new to Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or digital currencies in general, be sure to read our Bitcoin Basics Guide which will walk you through setting up your first Bitcoin Cash wallet.
APPROVED HONOLULU CHARITIES
Institute for Human Services
The Institute for Human Services is Hawaii’s largest and most comprehensive human services agency exclusively supporting those who are unsheltered or at-risk of homelessness.
IHS is a multi-service center that specializes in assessing and triaging every person’s homeless situation in order to provide tailored solutions that move them into housing, help them develop self-sufficiency, and reconnect them with the community. IHS serves individuals, couples, families, veterans, elderly, disabled and youth.
IHS provides homeless outreach , emergency shelters, housing support services along with a spectrum of supportive services such as health clinics, specialized case management, and child and family services.
A clothing closet provides free clothing to those in need.
All Men, women, child and baby clothing. High need items are listed below:
Black Dress Shoes (Sizes 10-12)
Men's Jeans (Sizes 29-42)
Men's Dress Pants (Sizes 29-42)
Men's Shorts (Sizes 29-42)
Men's Dress Shirts (Sizes M-2x)
Boxers (Sizes S-2x) (NEW or LIKE NEW)
Panties for Women & Girls (NEW or LIKE NEW)
Underwear for Men and Boys (NEW or LIKE NEW)
Drop off Hours:
Monday – Sunday, 8 AM – 4 PM.