DONATE CLOTHES TO CHARLOTTETOWN CHARITIES
Donate your gently used clothes
Earn up to $50 CAD in Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
COMPLETE THESE STEPS IN ORDER
1. Choose a charity from the list below.
2. Look through your closet for clothes that fit charity's needs/guidelines.
3. Write down the total number of items you are donating (you'll need this later).
4. Take one photo of the clothes before bagging them (first photo).
5. Place clothes into LARGE CLEAR plastic bags (recommended brand and size) and attach the COINS 4 CLOTHES logo (download here) on each bag with today's date. Bags should be no smaller than 90L. Using bags smaller than 90 L may impact amount of BCH received.
6.Take a photo of your clothes all bagged up (second photo).
7. Donate the clothes to the charity, ensuring you take photographs of yourself dropping the bags off at the charity site (third photo).
8. If you don't have a BCH wallet already, download and install the Bitcoin.com wallet by following our guide here.
9. Complete the submission form below.
10. Get paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH)*
Note: You need 3 photo proofs when submitting your form:
photo before bagging clothes
photo after bagging them and taping Coins 4 Clothes logo/date
photo of you donating clothes at the charity site.
*We will reward you with $10 CAD in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) for every large clear plastic bag full of clothes, up to a maximum of $50 CAD (5 bags) per donation visit. You will also earn $5 CAD in BCH if you tweet about your donation experience (with photos or videos). Ensure you tag @Coins4Clothes and use the hashtags: #Coins4Clothes #BCH #BitcoinCash
If you are new to Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or digital currencies in general, be sure to read our Bitcoin Basics Guide which will walk you through setting up your first Bitcoin Cash wallet.
APPROVED CHARLOTTETOWN CHARITIES
Gifts From the Heart
Gifts From the Heart provides free clothing, food, household furniture and personal items to individuals with low income or those going through hardships. Donations of food, clothing, household furniture, toys, and personal items are accepted, along with gift cards for food or gas. Food is in great need along with paper products and children’s school lunches.
Men's, women's, child, and baby gently used clothes.
Shoes, boots, winter wear and accessories.
blankets, sheets, towels and table cloths.
Drop off Hours:
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00AM–3:00PM
45 Hurry Rd, West Royalty Prince Edward Island
To donate to this charity, simply follow our brief guide at the top of this page.
Once you've finished step 8, click the button below to submit your request.
First Impressions is a clothing charity operated as a store, enabling women entering or re-joining the workforce to build professional wardrobes. Clients who cannot afford wardrobes are provided assistance free of charge. The store is open to the general public as well, selling items for $5 each.
Gently used women's business casual clothing including purses, accessories, shoes and jewellery.
Scrubs are also gladly accepted.
Stained or ripped clothes
Drop off Hours:
Wednesday 2-4pm and 6-8pm
Friday,Saturday,Sunday : CLOSED
115 deacon grove lane, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island